HC Controls have a reputation for developing robust, reliable and user friendly aero engine performance analysis software.
Our software is created using the very latest development tools and is fully compatible with all Microsoft windows based operating systems, including 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Turnkey software solutions are written specifically for individual customers, tailoring the design to the needs of the end user. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) test procedures are at the core of the automatic test prompting and data collection routines embedded into the software.
All our software is developed in accordance with ISO software TickIT requirements, ensuring customer satisfaction, maintainability and version control.
HCC developed software is currently being used to test and control turbo-prop, turbo-fan and turbo-jet aero engines for civilian and military customers both in the USA and worldwide. Or software has gained full correlation with major OEMs, including Rolls Royce, Honeywell and Snecma.
- Fully integrated with aero engine test facility hardware, including Data Acquisition Systems and PLCs.
- Full integration with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, ModBus communication protocols.
- High speed data logging and display.
- Automatic test prompting to guide operators through required tests.
- Automatic averaged data recording for test points
- Manual logging and playback functions.
- Live ISA corrections.
- Automatic Live and report limit checking.
- In-built parameter calibration and curve fitting.
- Engine test report generation.
- User configurable displays.
- Approved by major OEMs.
- Aero engine test facilities.
- Aircraft component test rigs.
- First to fourth line maintenance.
- Power generation control and logging.
- Vibration analysis and balancing.
- T56-A-15 (C-130H Hercules)
- T56-A-14 (P-3 Orion)
- T56-A-14/15 Series 3.5
- AE2100-D3 (C-130J Hercules)
- 501 series (commercial)
- Adour Mk871 (BAe Hawk)
- Conway mk301 (VC-10)
- Turbomeca Makila
- Data Acquisition Systems
- PXI / SCXI
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- MIL-STD 1553
- Daytronic equipment
- Visual Basic
- Basic PDS7.1